Monday 27 July 2009

Pay It Foward...

Let's play Pay It Forward!
I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people who comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog. Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009)
.4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. (unlikely!) Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.Come on, don't be shy. Even if you don't think you're the creative type, you might end up surprising yourself - and making 5 other people very happy too!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! How is it I'm just now looking at your blog? Peanut Butter Eric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy,
    Haha tis quite alright! This blog isn't too exciting yet...but there's always room for improvement:)...
    My name is Peanut Butter Eric cause I love Peanut Butter and I had the nickname Eric for 5 years...heh:p...

    ReplyDelete